Good morning everyone, I hope your day is going better than mine. I know the sun has barely crept over the horizon but I have already:
- Hit my head on my bedside table.
- Knocked over my bedside lamp – not unconnected with a) above
- Lost my internet connection, resulting in frantic key stabbing. I’ve got it back but can’t remember the series of keystrokes that led to its restoration.
- Spilled my tea – on second thoughts, that particular disaster should probably have come first.
- Trodden on my phone which, for some inexplicable reason, I had left on the floor.
- Pulled the toilet roll holder over, resulting in unrolling on a massive scale and a great deal of toilet roll chasing. I only needed a Labrador puppy and Andrex could have filmed their next advert in my bathroom.
- Run out of toothpaste. I knew there was something I needed from the shop yesterday but my mind went as I walked through the door and I came out with an enormous bar of Galaxy Salted Caramel instead.